3M™ DBI-SALA® EZ-Stop Shock Absorbing Lanyard - Web Loop and Snaphook - 6ft
EZ-Stop™ shock absorbing lanyards combine a set of "industry-first" advancements, with popular features making them the workhorse of the industry. Today's EZ-Stop™ represents the culmination of decades of design, research, manufacturing know-how and on-the-job performance. EZ-Stop™ lanyards are as tough as the guys who use them. They feature world's smallest and lightest shock absorber, water-repellant and abrasion-resistant webbing and a build quality that is second to none. In addition, our exclusive Hi-10™ Vectran™ energy management materials provide second-to-none abrasion, cut and chemical resistance and efficient shock absorption. Should a fall occur, the lanyard and it's unique energy absorbing system will activate stopping the fall and reducing the forces imposed on the user to safe levels. Our patented self-locking snap hooks which are widely recognized in the industry for their user friendly operation and are preferred by safety professionals and workers alike. Specifically designed to allow you to open and connect the hook without getting your thumb or fingers in the way - even with gloves on.
• 1" polyester webbing for durability and longevity
• Web loop at one end to reduce weight and electrical conductivity and an easy to use, self locking snap hooks at the other end
• Soft cover shock absorber for comfort
• 6 ft. in length
• Limits arresting forces to 900 lbs. or less
• Meets or exceeds all applicable industry standards including OSHA, ANSI and the stringent ANSI Z359
• Our EZ Stop® Ishock absorbing lanyards are designed for versatility and are available in many variations. There is certain to be a model that will meet your fall arrest requirements from this popular product line. All EZ Stop® anyards utilize a controlled tearing action when subjected to fall arrest forces, limiting arresting forces to no more than 900 lbs.