3M™ DBI-SALA® Nano-Lok 6 ft Web SRL - Double Leg - Nano-Lok Connector for Fixed
Nano-Lok™ is ergonomically designed for ease-of-use and is ideal for direct connection to most harnesses. The extremely compact and lightweight design is virtually unnoticeable on your back, staying out of the worker's way and making it ideal as a lanyard replacement. Whether your application requires single or twin leg configurations, mounting to an overhead anchor or for connection directly to harness, there are more than 30 models to choose from to suit almost any application. Nano-Lok™ locks quickly-stopping a fall within inches-providing more protection at low heights. In addition, tension is always kept on the lifeline, which reduces dragging, snapping and trip falls. Both features are key safety improvements.
- Twin-leg 100% tie-off design -Allows user to "leap-frog" while moving from one location to another for added mobility and 100% fall protection.
- Built-in connector for twin-leg SRL direct attachment to harness (fixed D-ring) - Installs to the webbing of harness, leaving the dorsal D-ring open for other equipment or rescue. Designed to provide a snug fit to the worker's back, eliminating nuisance flopping.
- 6 ft. (1.8m) twin-leg lifelines with 3/4" (19mm) Dyneema® fiber and polyester web -The synthetic lifelines reduce overall weight and the retractable design provides freedom of movement, keeps the lifeline out of the worker's way and reduces dragging, snagging and trip falls.
- Aluminum self-locking rebar hook on each lifeline -Automatically locks and closes for added safety, and its 2-1/4" (57mm) large gate opening fits over larger anchorage structures.
- Extremely compact, lightweight design -The devices are virtually unnoticeable on your back, stay out of the way and can be easily used as a lanyard replacement.
- Tough and impact resistant thermoplastic housing -Compact and durable housings are designed to withstand the demands of challenging jobsites, they are built to last.
- Swiveling anchorage loops -Limits lifeline twisting for smoother operation and added worker satisfaction.
- Quick activating speed sensing brake systems -Stops a falling worker within inches, providing more protection at low heights. Designed for smooth consistent operation allowing the user to maintain normal work pace and not be interrupted with constant lock ups.
- High capacity external energy absorbers and impact indicators -Specialized built-in external absorption systems maintain safe fall arrest forces for users and tools up to 420 lbs. (190 kg) and provide a visual alert that the SRL has been involved in a fall.
- i-Safe™ equipped -A built-in RFID identification tag helps the user record and store information on inspections.
- Wide variety of configurations available -There are more than 30 models to choose from to suit almost any application for complete jobsite versatility and flexibility.
Write Your Own Review