3M™ DBI-SALA® Sealed Blok SRL - 30 ft Stainless Steel Wire Rope with Swivel Snap
3/16" Stainless steel wire rope with stainless steel swivel snap hook, anchorage carabiner
- Environmentally sealed dynamic componentsEnsures efficient, safe operation under harsh, corrosive working conditions - only SRL to meet IP68 sealed rating.
- Extremely durable constructionHeavy-duty housing and corrosion resistant materials stand-up to the toughest environments.
- 30 ft. (9.1m) of 3/16" (5mm) galvanized steel cable lifelineAbrasion resistant and extremely durable lifeline construction provides added field longevity.
- Anti-ratcheting locking systemStays locked on rigid and non-rigid (horizontal lifeline) anchors for added safety.
- Built-in carrying handleBuilt-in design for easy transport - certified as secondary fall arrest rated anchorage point for added safety and versatility.
- Swiveling snap hook with impact indicatorLimits lifeline twisting and provides visual indication of fall arrest.
- Large pivoting anchorage loopStays in line with load for added security and allows use of a variety of connecting hardware.
- Saflok™ anchorage carabinerSelf closing and self locking carabiner keeps the SRL securely attached to the anchorage device.
- Reserve lifeline systemMaintains a reserve for shock absorption when the entire lifeline is extended for added safety.
These Sealed-Blok™ self retracting lifelines (SRL's) incorporate a patented concept that separates all dynamic components, including the motor spring and brake, from foreign elements such as grease, moisture and dirt. You can always trust your SRL to work at peak efficiency without worrying about the environment you're working in. Our sealed SRLs are backed by decades of proven field service for absolute confidence, safety and reliability. An SRL's lifeline will extend as the user moves away, and retract automatically enabling the user to move about within a recommended working area at normal speeds. Should a fall occur, a speed sensing brake system will activate stopping the fall and reducing the forces imposed on the user to safe levels.