3M™ DBI-SALA® Talon Self-Retracting Lifeline-Twin Leg -Saflok Hooks
6 ft. (1.8m) twin-leg lifelines with 1" (2.5cm) nylon web, quick connector for harness mounting, Saflok-Max™ steel rebar hooks.
- Twin-leg 100% tie-off design
- Built-in connector for direct attachment to harness
- 6 ft. (1.8m) 1" (2.5cm) nylon web lifelines
- Delta™ comfort pad and lanyard keepers
- Compact, lightweight design
- Tough and impact resistant thermoplastic housing
- Inertia activated brake system
- Saflok-Max™ self-locking steel rebar hooks
- Impact indicator
- i-Safe™ equipped
The 100% Tie-Off Talon™ with twin-legs provides continuous fall protection and a significant increase in mobility. The unique design allows the user to attach one lifeline leg to the anchor point, move to a new location and connect the second, then disconnect the first and move again. This "leap-frog" action provides 100% protection while moving from one location to another. Each lifeline works independently, extending as the user moves away, and retracting automatically. Should a fall occur, an inertia activated brake will lock quickly stopping a falling worker within inches and providing more protection at low heights. By reducing fall distance, the arresting forces are also minimized helping keep the worker safe and sound. The twin-leg Talon™ quickly and easily attaches directly to the back of the user's harness by means of the built-in quick connect handle. The small and lightweight housing comfortably stays on the user's back, out of the way, but always ready to stop the fall.