3M™ DBI-SALA® Talon SRL-Twin Leg 7.5ft Web -Rebar Hooks
- Twin-leg 100% tie-off design
- Built-in connector for direct attachment to harness
- Self-locking steel rebar hooks
- 1" (2.5cm) x 7.5 ft nylon web lifelines
- Delta™ comfort pad and lanyard keepers
- Compact, lightweight design
- Tough and impact resistant thermoplastic housing
- Inertia activated brake system
- Impact indicator
- i-Safe™ equipped
The 100% Tie-Off Talon™ with twin-legs provides continuous fall protection and a significant increase in mobility. The unique design allows the user to attach one lifeline leg to the anchor point, move to a new location and connect the second, then disconnect the first and move again. This "leap-frog" action provides 100% protection while moving from one location to another. Each lifeline works independently, extending as the user moves away, and retracting automatically. Should a fall occur, an inertia activated brake will lock quickly stopping a falling worker within inches and providing more protection at low heights. By reducing fall distance, the arresting forces are also minimized helping keep the worker safe and sound. The twin-leg Talon™ quickly and easily attaches directly to the back of the user's harness by means of the built-in quick connect handle. The small and lightweight housing comfortably stays on the user's back, out of the way, but always ready to stop the fall.
Reduced Fall Distances
Talon's automatic, inertia activated brake will lock quickly stopping a falling worker within inches providing more protection at low heights. With the lifeline secured overhead, the total fall distance (free fall + deceleration) is limited to 42 inches or less. By reducing fall distance, the arresting forces are also minimized helping keep the worker safe and sound.
- Twin-leg 100% tie-off design -Allows user to "leap-frog" while moving from one location to another for added mobility and 100% fall protection.
- Built-in connector for direct attachment to harness -The compact size and quick connector makes this SRL perfect to replace traditional lanyards, giving you greater mobility and reducing free fall for added safety.
- 1" (2.5cm) nylon web lifelines -The synthetic lifeline reduces overall weight and provides freedom of movement without compromising safety for added worker satisfaction.
- Delta™ comfort pad and lanyard keepers -Attaches to your harness for the ultimate in wrap around comfort, and provides a place to park the lifelines to keep them out of the way when not in use.
- Compact, lightweight design -Device weighs about the same as a standard shock absorbing lanyard making it ideal for direct connection to your harness.
- Tough and impact resistant thermoplastic housing -Compact and durable housing is easy to use, transport, store and features a non-obtrusive design with rounded corners providing all-day comfort.
- Inertia activated brake system -Designed for smooth consistent operation allowing the user to maintain normal work pace and not be interrupted with constant lock ups.
- Self-locking steel rebar hooks -Automatically locks and closes for added safety, and its 2-1/2" (62.5mm) large gate opening fits over larger anchorage structures.
- Impact indicator -A rip-stitch indicator on the lifeline provides a visual alert that the SRL has been involved in a fall.
- i-Safe™ equipped -A built-in RFID identification tag helps the user record and store information on inspections.