Benner Nawman® BNCE-20 Cutting Edge Saw
Benner Nawman BNCE-20 Cutting Edge Saw is Virtually Sparkless!
This compact and lightweight tool has a 3-position removable side handle and a rotating trigger handle that provides the operator with multiple cutting positions and increased maneuverability in tight areas. It is designed to cleanly cut the material FLUSH with the surface.
• Ergonomic lightweight hand-held design
• 3-position front side handle and 180 degree rotatable end handle
• Includes 2 multipurpose cutting blades, removable side handle, chip collector attachment, toolkit and molded carrying case
• One year warranty
This multi-purpose saw can cut a variety of materials including:
- Rebar up to #6
- Ground Rods
- Coil Rod
- EMT Conduit
- Burglar bars
- Guy Wire up to 7/8"
- Any metal up to 7/8" diameter
- All-thread rod with no mushrooming or burs
-Voltage:120 / Hertz:60 / AMPS: 9 / Watts:1100
-Blade Size: 4.375" (110 mm)
-Blade Type: Tungsten Carbide Tipped
-Blade Teeth Number:24. -Blade Kerf:1.6 mm
-No Load RPM: 2000
-Depth of Cut:.93" (23.62 mm)
-Construction Type: Double Insulated
-Cord Type:18 AWG, 2 Cord