2in Semi-Trash Pump
3.5hp 118cc Honda Engine
Max Output 158gpm
Max Head 95ft
- Powerful OHV Honda engines with low oil sensor.
- Silicon carbide mechanical seals. Increased abrasive resistance, longer life, less maintenance.
- Impeller and volute manufactured from Spherodial Graphite cast iron for longer life, less maintenance.
- Light weight die cast aluminum casing.
- Full roll cage protects pump and engine with vibration isolators.
- Strainer and wrench standard.
- Particles up to ¼" can be pumped through
• Connection Diameter: 2" NPT
• Total Head 95: Volume 158 GPM
• Suction Lift 26
• Max Solids Handling: 3/8" Diameter
• Max Suspended Solids: 10%
• Pressure 41.1 PSI
• Engine Model GX120
• Displacement: 118cc
• Horse Power: 3.5 Hp
• Fuel: Gasoline
• Fuel Tank Capacity: .66 Gal
• Continuous Run Time: 2.5 Hours
• Starting Method: Recoil
• Net Weight: 56 lbs
• Dimensions: 18"x14"x15"
Includes: Wrench and Strainer
Koshin America Corp. warrants every Koshin Driven Pump to be free of defects in workmanship or materials for a period of two years after being placed in service under normal operating conditions. Should there be a problem, call Koshin America at, 800-634-4092, for a service technician and/or a "Return Goods Authorization" (RGA) number. Return the complete generator, less oil and fuel, freight prepaid by Koshin America, for a warranty evaluation. If warranty is determined, the Pump will be replaced or repaired at no charge.
There is no other express or implied warranty. To the extent permitted by law, any and all warranties, including those implied of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, are limited to the time period of above express warranty. This warranty does not cover incidental or consequential damages or expenses. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages or limitation on the length of an implied warranty, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may have other rights which vary from state to state.
Koshin reserves the right to change or improve its pumps, generators and engines without incurring any obligations to make such changes or improvements on products previously purchased.
Write Your Own Review
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register