Adjustable lanyard for work positioning
Lanyard with fine adjustment system for precise work positioning
Can be used in two ways
1. -Single mode on the harness ventral attachment point, to distribute weight between the waistbelt and the leg loops (user is suspended): length is adjusted by operating the handle while holding the free end of the lanyard
2. Double mode, on the harness lateral attachment points, to distribute the weight on the belt (user has weight on his feet): length is adjusted by pressing on the pivoting cam)
Removable protective sheath protects the rope from abrasive contact and favors smooth rope glide. The protection can be removed when the single lanyard technique is used, to bring the user closer to the anchor.
CE EN 358
GRILLON lanyards can also be used to create adjustable anchors or horizontal lifelines; please see specific versions of GRILLON lanyards for these uses
Available in several lengths:
- GRILLON (L52H 002): 6'7" / 2 m
- GRILLON (L52H 003): 9'10" / 3 m
- GRILLON (L52H 004): 13'2" / 4 m
- GRILLON (L52H 005): 16'5" / 5 m
Replacement ROPES WITH HOOKS ONLY can be found here.