The redesigned 3M DBI-SALA ExoFit NEX and ExoFit NEX PLUS is now the X300 Comfort Series Harness.
3M™ DBI-SALA® ExoFit™ X300 Comfort Construction Climbing/Positioning Safety Harness with 4 D-Rings on Back, Front and Hips, Auto Locking Quick Connect Leg Straps, Auto Locking Quick Connect Chest Strap. Includes Weight Distribution System*.
- Revolving Torso Adapters adjust harness fit with ease and speed and lock webbing into place to maintain a comfortable and safe harness fit
- Equipped with anti-sliding dorsal D-ring pad to help greatly reduce dorsal D-ring slide
- Integrated easy-link SRL adapter lets you quickly and easily connect and disconnect personal SRLs
- Auto-locking quick connect buckles secure contact with webbing, reducing the need to readjust
- Automatic stand-up D-ring (lightweight aluminum) enables efficient dorsal connections
- Low-profile suspension trauma strap design integrated between harness webbing
- Equipped with auto-resetting lanyard keepers for fast and easy parking of snap hooks and carabiners
- 3M™ Connected Safety ID (RFID) integrated for simplified inventory, inspection, and record management
- Includes weight distribution system that helps relieve shoulder stress and fatigue
- Belly Pad: No
- Body Belt: Yes
- Chest Buckle Material: Aluminum Alloy/Zinc Plated Steel
- Chest Connection Type: Auto-locking Quick Connect
- Connected Safety ID Equipped: Yes
- D-ring Material: Aluminium
- D-ring Placement: Back, Front, Hip
- Harness Application: Climbing, Construction, Positioning
- Hip Pad: Yes
- Leg Buckle Material: Aluminum Alloy/Zinc Plated Steel
- Leg Buckle Type: Auto-locking Quick Connect
- Number of Connection Points: 4
- Padding Location Type: Back, Hip, Leg
- Product Type: Comfort Construction Climbing/Positioning Safety Harness
- Specifications Met: ANSI Z359.11, OSHA 1910.140, OSHA 1926.502
- Subpelvic Strap: Yes
- Torso Buckle Material: Aluminum Alloy/Zinc Plated Steel
- Torso Buckle Type: Revolving
- Webbing Material: Polyester
- Weight Capacity: 420 lb.
*Weight Distribution System takes weight off your shoulders - Equipped with robust construction hip pad and lightweight back bar to redistribute weight and fatigue from shoulder area.
The 3M™ DBI-SALA® ExoFit™ X300 is designed for those who refuse to compromise. The X300 harnesses are outfitted with high-quality components that have been developed to enhance the safety, convenience and performance for working at height on your job site. The X300 comfort harness is built with 6,000lb polyester webbing, robust nylon/polyester hybrid comfort padding with reflective 3M Scotchlite™ panels, and lightweight aluminum hardware. New technology in the Dorsal D-ring area helps workers make efficient connections and maintain a safe harness fit. Locking torso adjustment and quick-connect buckle options are available to optimize fit and worker experience. Select configurations are also available with exclusive weight distribution system to help reduce shoulder strain and fatigue.
The 3M™ DBI-SALA® ExoFit™ range of full-body harnesses is designed to help achieve optimal fit, function and efficiency while fulfilling the safety and performance requirements for the work you do every day. As you continue to raise expectations and reach new heights, the ExoFit™ has been elevated to help climb with you. ExoFit™ harnesses continue to evolve through engineering and worksite research, complemented by advances in new materials and technologies. We are expanding your choices, and with more than 400 new harness options to choose from, 3M™ DBI-SALA® has your back and can help your team reach greater heights. Elevate your safety harness to the next generation of 3M™ DBI-SALA® ExoFit™ X100, X200, and X300 to keep your workforce comfortable in uncomfortable places.
This harness is a new item from 3M Fall Protection.
The information below is required for social login
Create New Account