- The FieldSENSE 2.0 is the next generation in Personal RF Monitors specifically designed for protecting personnel working near broadcast and telecommunications transmitting antennas from EMF overexposure.
- This is the highly improved upgrade from the original fieldSENSE RF Monitor.
- It is robust, reliable, intuitive and cost effective, and could be issued to all technical personnel working near mobile telecommunication antennas.
- Frequency range of operation : 50 MHz - 6 GHz -- expanded to include broadcast antennas
- Frequency Response: Shaped (Occupational/Controlled)*
- Only RF monitor you will ever need: Covers all typical television and FM radio broadcast services and all mobile telecommunications services amongst others.
- E & H fields both measured in order to accurately assess a given exposure situation - means it can be worn on the body and function in both horizontal and vertical positions
- Data logging: Has an advanced E & H field data logger which records all your measurements so that you can access them easily over a USB connection to your PC in the office. You can even view data real-time over the USB connection with the PC application.
- Add Voice notes: Match data with quick voice notes, Record a serial number
- Fall Detection alarm to alert others of a fallen worker
• Shaped response: The exposure limits, such as the FCC (NCRP), SC6 or ICNIRP are ALL shaped over frequency and as such PPE must also have a shaped probe response to accurately measure in accordance with it.
• Isotropic: Has a total of 6 orthogonal E & H field probes to ensure that the combination of all sources of radiation from all angles are correctly measured and assessed in accordance with the safety limits.
• Fall-detect & alarm: Inbuilt fall detection system will sound an alarm should you accidentally fall. This will attract the attention of colleagues to immediately initiate rescue actions.
• Harness fastening: Special strap & buckle system for fastening your device to your climbers harness ensures easy access to it. Specifically designed to keep it away from areas which are either heavily utilised or impede easy climbing.
• Wrist strap: Easily adjustable wrist strap ensures you never accidentally drop your device when working at heights.
• Tripod attachment: Remote monitoring Attach extension pole
• "Grippy" design: Special bevelled design to fit tightly into your hand with a textured soft elastomer surface and grip ridges ensuring you don't have any fumble moments up in the air.
• Rugged IP64 enclosure: The FieldSENSE 2.0 has a special co-moulded enclosure with a base layer of polycarbonate which is typically used in riot shields, and an outer elastomer layer made of TPU which is designed for hard wearing environments.
• Zipper case with moulded foam insert: Shipped in a heavy duty zipper case with a custom moulded insert makes for even further protection of your device.
• Uses AAA batteries, 6-12 Months battery life (medium usage)
• Water resistant
• Bright LEDS, visible in sunlight
• Auto power off after 8 hours of inactivity.
• Single button operation
• Operate with glove
• Loud buzzer
• Calibration interval: 2 yearly
• 7 LED Level Indicators: Percentage of exposure reference level: 2%, 5%, 10%, 25%, 50%, 100%, 200% or more
• Audio Alarm Indicators:
50% (5th LED) - .75 Hz beep
100% (6th LED) - 1.5 Hz beep
200% (7th LED) - 3 Hz beep
Write Your Own Review
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register