The redesigned 3M DBI-SALA Delta Comfort is now the X100 Comfort Series Harness.
3M™ DBI-SALA® ExoFit™ X100 Comfort Tower Climbing/Positioning/Suspension Safety Harness with 6 D-Rings on Back, Front, Hips and Removable Seat, Tongue Buckle Leg Straps and Quick Connect Chest Strap.
- Equipped with anti-sliding dorsal D-ring pad to help greatly reduce dorsal D-ring slide
- Integrated SRL adapter lets you quickly and easily connect and disconnect personal SRLs
- Suspension trauma relief straps with low-profile design included
- Belly Pad: No
- Board/Seat Cushion: Yes
- Body Belt: Yes
- Chest Buckle Material: Zinc Plated Steel
- Chest Connection Type: Quick Connect
- Connected Safety ID Equipped: Yes
- D-ring Material: Zinc Plated Steel
- D-ring Placement: Back, Front, Hip and Removable Seat
- Harness Application: Climbing
- Hip Pad: Yes
- Leg Buckle Material: Zinc Plated Steel
- Leg Buckle Type: Tongue Buckle
- Number of Connection Points: 6
- Padding Location Type: Back, Hip, Leg, Suspension seat
- Product Type: Comfort Tower Climbing Safety Harness
- Recommended Industry: Tower Climbing, Wind Energy
- Seat Sling Type: Rigid
- Specifications Met: ANSI Z359.11, OSHA 1910.140, OSHA 1926.502
- Subpelvic Strap: Yes
- Torso Buckle Material: Aluminum Alloy/Zinc Plated Steel
- Torso Buckle Type: Revolving
- Webbing Material: Polyester
- Weight Capacity: 420 lb.
The 3M™ DBI-SALA® ExoFit™ X100 is designed with high-quality components that have been developed to enhance the harnesses safety and comfort while working at height on your job site. The X100 comfort harness is built with 6,000lb polyester webbing, nylon/polyester hybrid comfort padding and robust alloy steel hardware. The anti-slide back D-ring plate design helps reduce dorsal D-ring slide and enables a convenient adapter location to connect personal SRLs. Select configurations are also available with exclusive weight distribution systems to help reduce shoulder strain and fatigue.
The 3M™ DBI-SALA® ExoFit™ range of full-body harnesses is designed to help achieve optimal fit, function and efficiency while fulfilling the safety and performance requirements for the work you do every day. As you continue to raise expectations and reach new heights, the ExoFit™ has been elevated to help climb with you. ExoFit™ harnesses continue to evolve through engineering and worksite research, complemented by advances in new materials and technologies. We are expanding your choices, and with more than 400 new harness options to choose from, 3M™ DBI-SALA® has your back and can help your team reach greater heights. Elevate your safety harness to the next generation of 3M™ DBI-SALA® ExoFit™ X100, X200, and X300 to keep your workforce comfortable in uncomfortable places.
This harness is an update from:
3M™ DBI-SALA® Delta™ Comfort Tower Climbing Safety Harness 6D TB Legs
And replaces the following part numbers:
The information below is required for social login
Create New Account