Fall restriction device with rope lanyard for distribution poles up to 18.5" dia., 58" circ.
Cynch-Lok™ features almost effortless adjustment. It allows you to easily hitch-hike poles (reposition, move or jump the strap upwards) with a hand position that's comfortable. It also moves past obstacles without difficulty. Exterior straps can easily be swapped out in the field depending on the type and size of pole you're climbing, eliminating the need for multiple systems.
Climbing wood poles is one of the most difficult applications in the realm of fall protection. So we took a new approach and asked linemen to help us make a better strap. The result is our Cynch-Lok™ Fall Restricting Pole Strap – the most user-friendly device of its kind meeting stringent CSA 259.14 standards.
Cynch-Lok™ Features Include:
- Lightweight pole climbing design
- Extremely durable pole strap with wear indicator
- One-handed effortless adjustment
- Pinch-free ergonomic grips
- Stopping cleat and carabiner
- Durable kernmantle rope with wear indicator
- Abrasion resistant sleeve
- Lightweight and durable rope adjuster
- Modular design with field replaceable straps
- Protected labels, equipped with i-Safe™
Exterior straps can easily be swapped out in the field depending on pole size, eliminating the need for multiple systems.
The information below is required for social login
Create New Account