3M DBI-SALA ExoFit X200 Climbing Harness 2D TB Legs
The redesigned 3M DBI SALA ExoFit, ExoFit Plus and ExoFit XP is now the X200 Comfort Series Harness.
3M™ DBI SALA® ExoFit™ X200 Comfort Vest Climbing Safety Harness, 2 D-Rings on Back and Front, Tongue Buckle Leg Straps and Pass-through Chest Strap.
- Revolving Torso Adapters adjust harness fit with ease and speed and lock webbing into place to maintain a comfortable and safe harness fit
- Equipped with anti sliding dorsal D-Ring pad to help greatly reduce dorsal D-Ring slide
- Integrated easy link SRL adapter lets you quickly and easily connect and disconnect personal SRLs
- Dual locking quick connect buckles lock to harness webbing and prevent adjustments from slipping
- Automatic stand up D-Ring enables efficient dorsal connections
- Low profile suspension trauma strap design integrated between harness webbing
- Equipped with auto resetting lanyard keepers for fast and easy parking of snap hooks and carabiners
- 3M™ Connected Safety ID (RFID) integrated for simplified inventory, inspection, and record management
- Body Belt: No
- Chest Buckle Material: Zinc Plated Steel
- Chest Connection Type: Pass-through
- Connected Safety ID Equipped: Yes
- D-ring Material: Zinc Plated Steel
- D-ring Placement: Back, Front
- Harness Application: Climbing
- Hip Pad: No
- Leg Buckle Material: Zinc Plated Steel
- Leg Buckle Type: Tongue Buckle
- Number of Connection Points: 2
- Padding Location Type: Back, Leg
- Product Type: Comfort Vest Climbing Safety Harness
- Recommended Industry: Construction, General Industrial, General Manufacturing, Transportation
- Specifications Met: ANSI Z359.11, OSHA 1910.140, OSHA 1926.502
- Subpelvic Strap: Yes
- Torso Buckle Material: Aluminum Alloy/Zinc Plated Steel
- Torso Buckle Type: Revolving
- Webbing Material: Polyester
- Weight Capacity: 420 lb.
The 3M™ DBI SALA® ExoFit™ X200 is designed with high quality components that have been developed to enhance the harnesses safety, fit, and functionality while working at height on your job site. The X200 comfort harness is built with 6,000lb polyester webbing, nylon/polyester hybrid comfort padding and robust alloy steel hardware. Dorsal D-Ring connections are faster and easier with the stand up back D-Ring. The anti slide back D-Ring plate design helps reduce dorsal D-Ring slide and enables a convenient adapter location for connecting personal SRLs. There are also locking torso adjustment and quick connect buckle options available to help your team maintain a safe and comfortable harness fit.
The 3M™ DBI SALA® ExoFit™ range of full body harnesses is designed to help achieve optimal fit, function and efficiency while fulfilling the safety and performance requirements for the work you do every day. As you continue to raise expectations and reach new heights, the ExoFit™ has been elevated to help climb with you. ExoFit™ harnesses continue to evolve through engineering and worksite research, complemented by advances in new materials and technologies. We are expanding your choices, and with more than 400 new harness options to choose from, 3M™ DBI SALA® has your back and can help your team reach greater heights. Elevate your safety harness to the next generation of 3M™ DBI SALA® ExoFit™ X100, X200, and X300 to keep your workforce comfortable in uncomfortable places.
This harness is an update from:
3M™ DBI SALA® ExoFit™ ExoFit Plus and ExoFit XP Climbing Harness
And replaces the following part numbers: