3M™ DBI-SALA® Force2 Wrapbax Tie-Back 100% Tie-Off Shock Absorbing Lanyard
Twin leg 100% Tie-off lanyard with WrapBax™2 hook at leg ends and snap hook at the pack end, 6 ft. in length
EZ-Stop II® Shock Absorber for tying off over-head.
- The WrapBax™2 is specifically designed for tie-back use – eliminates the need for a separate anchorage connector, reduces inventory & cost, simplifies inspections & worker training & improves compliance.
- 5,000 lb. hook capacity from every direction including the gate
- Heavy-duty webbing provides five times more abrasion resistance, making it ideal for tying off on rough surfaces
- One-handed operation via an industry preferred easy-to-use hook action found standard on all DBI patented snap hooks
- Pinch-less design allows you to open and connect the hook without thumbs or fingers getting in the way – no pinching of fingers even while wearing gloves
- Built-in web guide directs the webbing into the open hook for simple and quick connection and use
- Unique hook design makes it easily differentiated from standard snap hooks to eliminate confusion on the jobsite for added safety
- Limits arresting forces to 900 lbs. or less
- Meets or exceeds all applicable industry standards including OSHA, ANSI and the stringent ANSI Z359
- Traditional hook designs are not intended for tying back, however, many workers mistakenly use their standard hooks to tie-back. Should the worker fall with a standard hook tied back, the forces may inadvertently end up on the gate which is not intended for load-bearing, causing it to fail open and injure the worker. The new WrapBax™2 hook offers a unique look to easily differentiate from standard hooks and provides 5,000 lbs. strength – even on the gate.
Ideal when there is no overhead anchorage and your only option is to tie-off at your feet
Can be used for up to a 12 ft. (3.7 m) free fall, or as a standard lanyard up to a 6 ft. (1.8 m) free fall for workers that require a capacity of 311 to 420 lbs. (141-190 kg).
Ffeatures the WrapBax™2 features including a 5,000 lb. (22 kN) gated hook and heavy-duty abrasion resistant 13,000-pound (58 kN) tensile strength webbing, making it ideal for the rigors of tie-back use.
WrapBax™2 eliminates the need for a separate anchorage connector, thus reducing inventory and cost, simplifying inspections, training and improving compliance.
Feature the world's smallest and lightest shock absorber and our exclusive Hi-10™ Vectran™ energy management materials that provide second-to-none abrasion, cut and chemical resistance and efficient shock absorption.
Should a fall occur, the lanyard and it's unique energy absorbing system will activate stopping the fall and reducing the forces imposed on the user to safe levels.
Patented self-locking snap hooks which are widely recognized in the industry for their user friendly operation and are preferred by safety professionals and workers alike.
Specifically designed to allow you to open and connect the hook without getting your thumb or fingers in the way - even with gloves on.