- Ideal when there is no overhead anchorage and your only option is to tie-off at your feet.
- Can be used for up to a 12 ft. (3.7 m) free fall, or as a standard lanyard up to a 6 ft. (1.8 m) free fall for workers that require a capacity of 311 to 420 lbs. (141-190 kg).
- Features the WrapBax™2 : features including a 5,000 lb. (22 kN) gated hook and heavy-duty abrasion resistant 13,000-pound (58 kN) tensile strength webbing, making it ideal for the rigors of tie-back use.
- WrapBax™2 eliminates the need for a separate anchorage connector, thus reducing inventory and cost, simplifying inspections, training and improving compliance.
- Feature the world's smallest and lightest shock absorber and our exclusive Hi-10™ Vectran™ energy management materials that provide second-to-none abrasion, cut and chemical resistance and efficient shock absorption.
- Should a fall occur, the lanyard and it's unique energy absorbing system will activate stopping the fall and reducing the forces imposed on the user to safe levels.
- Our patented self-locking snap hooks which are widely recognized in the industry for their user friendly operation and are preferred by safety professionals and workers alike.
- Specifically designed to allow you to open and connect the hook without getting your thumb or fingers in the way - even with gloves on.
Write Your Own Review
The information below is required for social login
Create New Account