3M™ DBI-SALA® Replacement Strap for Cynch-Lok Fall Restricting Pole Straps - Tra
Fall restriction device exterior replacement strap for distribution poles
- Cynch-Lok™ exterior replacement strap
- For transmission pole sizes 5.5" dia./17.5" circ. (14/45cm) minimum, 30.5" dia./96" circ. (77.5/244cm) maximum.
- Extremely durable pole strap with wear indicator
- One-handed effortless adjustment
- Pinch-free ergonomic grips
- Stopping cleat and carabiner
- Modular design with field replaceable straps
- Protected labels, equipped with i-Safe™
- Cynch-Lok™ was developed with help from real pole climbers and features effortless adjustment and "cynches" around the pole during a "cut-out." Cynch-Lok™ meets CSA Z259.14 standards for Type A and AB (dry, wet and icy poles) and ASTM F887. Cynch-Lok™ allows you to easily hitch-hike poles (move or jump the strap upwards) with a hand position that's comfortable. It also moves past obstacles without difficulty. Exterior straps can easily be swapped out in the field depending on pole size, eliminating the need for multiple systems.
Write Your Own Review