3M™ Protecta® Concrete Anchor with D-Ring and Bolts
D-ring anchorage plate for concrete or steel with D-ring and four concrete insert bolts
- Bolt to structure for fall arrest anchor point
- Compact 6" x 6" x 0.5" (15.2 x 15.2 x 1.3 cm) steel plate
- Pre-drilled 9/16 in. (14.3mm) holes
- Concrete bolt kit with four 1/2" x 3-3/4" (1.3 x 9.5cm) bolts included
- Steel D-ring for compatible tie-off point
- High strength steel construction
- Extremely rugged and corrosion resistant powder coating
Our anchorage connectors are built from top quality materials guaranteeing high strength and durability to stand up to the toughest environments. Anchorage connectors are the unsung heroes of most fall protection systems, often overlooked but critical components because they securely attach your system to the anchorage. Your choice of anchor depends on the type of work being done. Anchorages are sold by what they connect to (general/all purpose, steel, concrete, roof or specialty), whether they are fixed or mobile, and whether they are permanent or portable. They all must provide a secure point of attachment for a complete personal fall arrest system, and must be capable of supporting a load of 5,000 lbs. (22kN) or of meeting OSHA's criteria of a 2-to-1 safety factor.
- Bolt to structure for fall arrest anchor point - Versatile and simple installation provides a safe fall arrest tie-off point almost anywhere you need one.
- Compact 6" x 6" x 0.5" (15.2 x 15.2 x 1.3 cm) steel plate - Non-obtrusive size of this device makes it ideal to fit most locations, keeping it out of the way.
- Pre-drilled 9/16 in. (14.3mm) holes - Anchor plate incorporates bolt holes for added ease of use and installation.
- Concrete bolt kit with four 1/2" x 3-3/4" (1.3 x 9.5cm) bolts included - We've included the concrete insert anchorage bolts for added ease of use and installation.
- Steel D-ring for compatible tie-off point - Provides a compatible and reliable connection point for your fall protection system.
- High strength steel construction - With an overall 5,000 lb. (22kN) strength and a 310 lb. (141kg) user capacity, the device provides a strong and safe connection and offers additonal tool carrying flexibility.
- Extremely rugged and corrosion resistant powder coating - Quality materials and construction offer maximum durability to stand-up to the toughest environments, providing added longevity.