6 ft. (1.8 m) of 3/16" (5mm) galvanized steel wire rope with swiveling steel snap hook, swiveling anchorage and anchorage carabiner.
- Swiveling anchorage loop and carabiner
- 6 ft. (1.8 m) 3/16" (5mm) galvanized steel wire rope lifeline
- Self-locking swiveling snap hook on lifeline
- Compact, lightweight design
- Tough and impact resistant stackable thermoplastic housing
- Quick activating speed sensing brake system
- High capacity external energy absorber and impact indicator
- Several configurations available
Rebel™ self retracting lifelines (SRL) with super-tough yet lightweight composite housings are built to last providing an economical fall protection solution without compromising performance or safety. These Rebel™ SRL's feature a 310 pound (141 kg) user capacity, and a robust design to ensure longevity. Rebel™ is designed with the worker in mind, featuring a stackable space-maximizing design, high strength web lifeline and a built-in swiveling anchorage point. An SRL's lifeline will extend as the user moves away, and retract automatically enabling the user to move about within a recommended working area at normal speeds. Should a fall occur, a speed sensing brake system will activate stopping the fall and reducing the forces imposed on the user to safe levels.
The information below is required for social login
Create New Account