3M™ Protecta® Reusable Hinged Roof Anchor with D-ring and Fasteners
Reusable hinged roof anchor for flat or sloped wood roofs with D-ring and fasteners.
- Installs to sloped or flat wood and metal decking roofs
- Fast and easy nail or screw installation - nails included
- Hinged design with D-ring
- Durable and corrosion resistant construction
- Compact and lightweight design
- Portable and reusable
Our anchorage connectors are built from top quality materials guaranteeing high strength and durability to stand up to the toughest environments. Anchorage connectors are the unsung heroes of most fall protection systems, often overlooked but critical components because they securely attach your system to the anchorage. Your choice of anchor depends on the type of work being done. Anchorages are sold by what they connect to (general/all purpose, steel, concrete, roof or specialty), whether they are fixed or mobile, and whether they are permanent or portable. They all must provide a secure point of attachment for a complete personal fall arrest system, and must be capable of supporting a load of 5,000 lbs. (22kN) or of meeting OSHA's criteria of a 2-to-1 safety factor.
- Installs to sloped or flat wood and metal decking roofs - Anchor can be installed to a variety of roofing materials for added versatility to provide a tie-off point for your fall protection system.
- Fast and easy nail or screw installation - nails included - Installation requires 32 each #8x2 in. screws or 32 each 16dx3 in. nails for wood applications (included), 12 each #12 sheet metal screws for steel roof or metal decking applications.
- Hinged design with D-ring - A hinged joint with D-ring allows the anchor to easily be installed on a variety of roof peaks and provides a compatible and easy to connect tie-off point.
- Durable and corrosion resistant construction - Zinc plated steel construction offers added durability and corrosion resistance to stand-up to the toughest environments, providing added longevity.
- Compact and lightweight design - Makes attaching to the anchorage structure simple, fast and easy for added worker satisfaction and productivity.
- Portable and reusable - Device can be removed and simply re-installed in a new loaction for added jobsite flexibility and lower overall cost of ownership.